If you are in need of a speaker for your event, I would love to be considered. There are few things I love more than helping people deepen their love for and understanding of China. I speak on topics related to Contemporary China, the Church in China, and cross-cultural communication (including language acquisition).
- China: Nothing is as it seems
- The Church in China: Expanding Spaces
- Future Trends in China
- My Literary Journey to Being a Sinophile
- Living Well Where You Don’t Belong
- Language Learning: A Ten-foot Wall or Ten One-foot fences?
Other topics are available upon request. Please contact me for more information
I have recently given presentations to or conducted seminars for the following companies, civic organizations, and faith-based organization:
- ChinaSource (Hong Kong)
- English Language Institute/China (Changchun, Beijing)
- Fusion International (Australia)
- Institute for Cross-cultural Studies (USA)
- International Academy of Beijing (Beijing)
- Lenovo (Beijing)
- Minnesota Trade Office (USA)
- Novartis (Beijing)
- VIVA Women’s Professional Network (Beijing)
- ZDL Books (Beijing)
- Rotary Club International (various chapters in the Twin Cities)
- US Center for World Mission
If you have a group coming to China, I can put together a half day, full day, or multi-day orientation program, depending on your needs.
In addition, I am a guest instructor, teaching Chinese Culture and Communication, at Wheaton College (IL) and Taylor University (IN).